These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or Promotion materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information, Promoter: Burton’s Biscuits Ltd, Charter Court, 74-78 Victoria Street, St Alban’s, Herts, AL1 3XH.
- This Promotion is open to mainland UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and Channel Island residents, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary as described below (except in NI, for which see clause 10 below). Internet access required.
- Online Instant Win Main Promotional Period: The main promotion opens at 09.00 UK time on 15.08.20 and closes for qualifying purchases at 23:59 (UK time) on 06.11.20. Purchases must be made and online entries completed within this period
- Extended Promotional Period: There will be a Wrap Up Draw on 15.02.21 from all valid entries received between 00:00 on 07.11.20 and 23:59 on 31.01.21 (“Extended Promotion Period”).
- To enter, participants must purchase a Promotional pack of Maryland Cookies Minis Choc Chip, or Maryland Cookies Minis Double Choc during the Main Promotion Period whilst stocks last.
- Entrants are required to visit www.minisgetmoving.com and enter their pack batch code, their full name, mobile telephone number, valid email address (which is personal and accessible throughout the Promotion). They will also be asked which activity category they would like to win a prize from should they win – Bounce, Ride, Scoot or Play. They will then find out instantly if they have won a prize. The batch code can be found in the red Best Before panel and consists of four digits.
Entrants can only:
- enter one email address and one mobile number per person per day
- win a maximum of one of each type of prize during the whole promotional period
- Entry requires the purchase of a participating pack of Maryland Minis as outlined above. Please retain promotional packaging and receipt dated within the promotional period for each individual entry, as they will be required for verification in the event of a win and when redeeming activity voucher. Please note receipts must pre-date the entry.
- The entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Syndicated entries, multiple entries or email accounts or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed, and all such entries will be disqualified.
- Northern Ireland residents only: To enter the prize Promotion, please send your full name, email address and NI postal address in a correctly stamped envelope to: Minis Get Moving, Element London Ltd, 5 Morie Street, London SW18 1SL to arrive no later than 30.10.2020. Only one entry per correctly stamped envelope allowed and the name, email address and NI address needs to be correct, genuine and clearly legible. Entrants will be then be emailed a batch code for them to enter as per the instructions above. Max 5 NPN entries per person across the duration of the Promotion. Strictly one email address per person will be accepted. Bulk entries or entries sent through trade, consumer groups, agents or third parties will not be accepted, and NI addresses may be checked for validation.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Online instant win prizes: there are 284 prizes to be won instantly during the Main Promotional Period:
- 84 x Fitbit Ace2.
- 32 x £250 vouchers. Winners in the Scoot and Ride category will receive a £250 voucher to redeem at Cycle Choice. Winners in the Play and Bounce category will receive a £250 voucher to redeem at Smyths Toy Store.
- 168 x £50 vouchers. Winners in each category will be given the same vouchers as outlined above to a £50 value.
- Extended Promotional Period & Wrap Up Draw: there are an additional 3 x Fitbit Ace2 prizes to be won in the Wrap Up Draw.
- Further prize details and terms and conditions:
- Fitbit Ace2 - winners will receive a Fitbit Ace2 in Night Sky/Yellow. No alternatives will be offered.
- Cycle Choice gift cards – is subject to Cycle Choice’s own terms and conditions which can be viewed here.
- Smyth’s Toy Store gift cards – is subject to Smyth’s own terms and conditions, which can be found here. More information on the gift card can be viewed here.
- No cash or other alternative prize available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the Winner.
Winner Selection, Notification and Claim
Online Instant Winner Selection: During the Instant Win Promotional Period, 284 winning moments have been randomly pre-selected (date, hours, minutes, seconds) and evenly distributed via a computer algorithm. The 84 x Fitbit Ace2’s have been randomly allocated on a daily basis, so there is one Fitbit to be won every day during the main promotional period. There will be 284 winning moments in total during the Instant Win Period. The first entrant that enters on or after one of these winning moments will win a Prize. If no entry is received between one winning moment and the next, the prize from that winning moment will be rolled over into the next winning moment and be available to be won then. If no entries are received during the final winning moment, any prizes available to be won during that winning moment will be rolled over in the Wrap Up draw.
Online Instant Winner Notification: Winners will be notified instantly if they are a winner on screen and what prize they have won and will be sent a text message to the mobile phone number they used on entry. This will also include a URN to quote when they claim their prize. The winners will be required to respond with URN, proof of purchase to the email address supplied and confirm acceptance of their Prize, eligibility and postal address should it be required within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not provide the required details within 14 days, the promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. The prize will be re-allocated to the Wrap Up Draw.
Winner Claim: For verification of all prize claims during the Main Promotional Period, entrants should retain promotional packaging and receipt as proof of purchase for each entry they have made and to show the batch code corresponding to the batch code entry on www.minisgetmoving.com. They will be required to submit the URN as provided on their winning text message, along with proof of purchase to claim their prize to firstname.lastname@example.org on notification of win. Receipts must pre-date the entry. Upon receipt of a valid claim, prize winners will be sent their prize within 30 days or receive further instructions of how to claim their prize.
Wrap Up Prize Draw Winner Selection: The x3 winners of the Fitbit will be randomly drawn by computer process first from all entries received during the Wrap Up Draw period on 15th February 2021. Unwon or unclaimed prizes from the main promotional period will be randomly drawn next, in order of value (highest to lowest).
Wrap Up Prize Draw Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via the email address used on entry by 1st March 2021 and will be required to confirm acceptance of the Prize, eligibility and further delivery information eg postal address for Fitbits within 14 days of initial contact. If the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/spam folders to ensure they are in receipt of any communications.
Activity Vouchers – how to claim
All entrants during the Instant Win Main Promotional Period will also be eligible to claim a Minis Go Free Activity Voucher. All entrants will be shown a URN on-screen and given the option to choose and claim their voucher instantly by clicking the link and claiming immediately, or requesting the URN be emailed to them to the address supplied at point of entry on minisgetmoving.com for them to use at a later date. With either option entrants will be able to click the link and register by entering their URN code at the voucher claim site. They will then be able to search for venues and print a voucher for their selected venue at their convenience.
Depending on the activity the voucher either provides, free entrance or participation for one child (Free), or free entrance/participation when accompanied by an adult paying full price (2 for 1).
2 for 1 activities include: Canoeing, Family Attractions, Go Karting, Golf, Horse Riding, Ice Skating, Indoor Climbing Walls, Laser Games, Mountain Biking, Skiing, Snowboarding, SUP (Stand Up Paddle boarding), Swimming, Tenpin Bowling, Theme Parks, Windsurfing.
Free activities include: Badminton, Squash, Tennis
The nature of the activity available e.g. entrance, introductory session, individual tuition or group course varies by centre and by activity as detailed on the voucher claim site.
Please remember to take the printed voucher with you as well as your promotional packaging and receipt to the centre/ attraction.
Entrants must check opening times, prices and any restrictions with their chosen centre prior to visiting. The Promoter will not be liable if chosen activity cannot be undertaken for any reason.
All activity vouchers are subject to individual terms and conditions which will be detailed on the voucher claim site and the printed voucher. Vouchers are valid until 31/10/2021.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold, gifted or auctioned. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the Winners including but not limited to asking for address and proof of ID and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the Promotion or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all Promotion matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- A list of major prize winners’ surnames and their counties will be available by emailing email@example.com within 3 months of the Promotion closing. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this Promotion (if requested). The Promoter is entitled (but not obliged) to use the winner’s name and image in connection with such publicity.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion or the awarding of prizes, including the delay or amend of winning moments, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the application process or operation of the website or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the Promotion.
- Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoter’s control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
- Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the Promotion parties assume any responsibility or liability for: -
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entries, or for any faulty, incorrect, errors or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
- Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants’ computers or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion; or to be acting in any manner the Promoter reasonably considers to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction, unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.