Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or Promotion materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information, Promoter: Burton’s Biscuits Ltd, Charter Court, 74-78 Victoria Street, St Alban’s, Herts, AL1 3XH.
- This Promotion is open to mainland UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and Channel Island residents, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary as described below (except in NI, for which see clause 10 below). Internet access required.
- Main Promotional Period: The main promotion opens at 09.00 UK time on 01.07.21 and closes for qualifying purchases at 23:59 (UK time) on 23.09.21. Purchases must be made and online entries completed within this period
- Wrap Up Draw Promotional Period: There will be a Wrap Up Draw on 20.01.22 from all valid entries received between 00:00 on 24.09.21 and 23:59 on 13.01.22 (“Extended Promotional Period”)
- To enter, participants must purchase a Promotional pack of Maryland Cookies Minis Choc Chip, Maryland Cookies Minis Double Choc, or Jammie Dodgers Minis during the Main Promotion Period whilst stocks last.
- Entrants are required to visit www.minisgetmoving.com and enter their pack batch code, their full name, mobile telephone number, valid email address (which is personal and accessible throughout the Promotion). The batch code can be found in the red Best Before panel and consists of four digits.
- During the Main Promotional Period entrants can only:
- enter one email address and one mobile number per person per day
- win a maximum of one daily prize
- Max one entry per person into Grand Prize Draw. Multiple entries across the Main Promotional Period will result in one entry to the Grand Prize Draw per person only.
- Entry requires the purchase of a participating pack of Maryland or Jammie Dodgers Minis as outlined above. Please retain promotional packaging and receipt dated within the Main Promotional Period for each individual entry, as they will be required for verification in the event of a win and when redeeming activity voucher. Please note receipts must pre-date the entry and purchases must be made during the Main Promotional Period.
- Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this or any other condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Northern Ireland residents only: To enter the prize draw promotion, please send your full name, email address and NI postal address in a correctly stamped envelope to: Minis Get Moving, Element London Ltd, 5 Morie Street, London SW18 1SL to arrive no later than 08.01.22. Only one entry per correctly stamped envelope allowed and the name, email address and NI address needs to be correct, genuine and clearly legible. Entrants will be then be emailed a batch code for them to enter as per the instructions above. Max 1 NPN entry per person per day across the entire duration of the Promotion. Strictly one email address per person will be accepted. NI addresses may be checked for validation.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Main Promotional Period - there are 84 daily prizes to be won during the Main Promotional Period:
- 1 x Fitbit Ace3 per day of the promotion
- 1 x £75 voucher valid at Smyths Toy Stores per winner
- Further prize details and terms and conditions:
- Fitbit Ace3 - winners will receive a Fitbit Ace3 in Cosmic Blue/Astro Green. All winners will receive this colour. No alternatives will be offered.
- Smyth’s Toy Store gift cards - is subject to Smyth's own terms and conditions, which can be found here. More information on the gift card can be viewed here.
- No cash or other alternative prize available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the Winner.
Daily Prize Winner Selection:
During the Main Promotional Period,
1 x Fitbit Ace 3 is to be won in 84 x daily prize draws.
A winner will be chosen every day by randomized computer process for all entries received on that day between 09.00 01.07.21 - 23.59 23.09.21.
All draws will be made on the Monday following each week of the promotion, commencing 05.07.21 and ending 27.09.21, at which point a winner will be drawn for each day of the preceding week of the promotion. all the previous day’s entries that week within the Main Promotional Period. Further details are outlined below:
Draw 1 takes place on 05.07.21 4 winners will be drawn, 1 from each day, from 01.07.21 - 04.07.21 Draw 2 takes place on 12.07.21 7 winners will be drawn, 1 from each day, from 05.07.21 - 11.07.21 Draw 3 takes place on 19.07.21 7 winners will be drawn, 1 from each day, from 12.07.21 - 18.07.21 Draw 4 takes place on 26.07.21 7 winners will be drawn, 1 from each day, from 19.07.21 - 25.07.21 Draw 5 takes place on 02.08.21 7 winners will be drawn, 1 from each day, from 26.07.21 - 01.08.21 Draw 6 takes place on 09.08.21 7 winners will be drawn, 1 from each day, from 02.08.21 - 08.08.21 Draw 7 takes place on 16.08.21 7 winners will be drawn, 1 from each day, from 09.08.21 - 15.08.21 Draw 8 takes place on 23.08.21 7 winners will be drawn, 1 from each day, from 16.08.21 - 22.08.21 Draw 9 takes place on 31.08.21 8 winners will be drawn, 1 from each day, from 23.08.21 - 30.08.21 Draw 10 takes place on 06.09.21 6 winners will be drawn, 1 from each day, from 31.08.21 - 05.09.21 Draw 11 takes place on 13.09.21 7 winners will be drawn, 1 from each day, from 06.09.21 - 12.09.21 Draw 12 takes place on 20.09.21 7 winners will be drawn, 1 from each day, from 13.09.21 - 19.09.21 Draw 13 takes place on 27.09.21 3 winners will be drawn, 1 from each day, for the dates 20.09.21 - 23.09.21
- Grand Prize Draw Winner Selection: At the end of the Main Promotional Period, 50 x £75 Smyths Toy Store vouchers are to be won in 1 x prize draw, 1 voucher per winner. 50 winners to be chosen from valid entries received in the Main Promotional Period subject to clause 7. Additional winners will be drawn for any unclaimed prizes from the daily prize draws. The draw will take place on 04.10.21.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold, gifted or auctioned. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating.
- If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotional dates, revised fulfilment dates or prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the Winners including but not limited to asking for promotional packaging and proof of purchase, address and ID and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the Promotion or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all Promotion matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- A list of prize winners’ surnames and their counties will be available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 months of the Promotion closing. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting email@example.com. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- Winners may be requested to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this Promotion . The Promoter may request to use the winner’s name and image in connection with such publicity.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion or the awarding of prizes, including the delay or amend of winning moments, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the application process or operation of the website or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the Promotion.
- Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoter’s control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
- Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the Promotion parties assume any responsibility or liability for: -
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entries, or for any faulty, incorrect, errors or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
- Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants’ computers or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion; or to be acting in any manner the Promoter reasonably considers to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction, unless you live in another part of the UK or the Channel Islands, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
How to enter:
Grand Prize Draw - there are 50 prizes to be won in the Grand Prize Draw at the end of the Main Promotional Period:
Wrap up Draw - there are 2 x Fitbit Ace 3 to be won in the Wrap Up Draw
136 prizes in total.
Winner Notification and Claim: Winners will be notified within 7 days of each draw date as outlined In Clauses 17 and 18 if they have won and what prize they have won by text message to the mobile phone number they used on entry. This will also include a URN to quote when they claim their prize. The winners will be required to respond with URN image of proof of purchase and image of batch code to the email address supplied (firstname.lastname@example.org) and confirm acceptance of their Prize, eligibility and postal address should it be required within 14 days of initial contact. Winners will be required to keep htheir packaging in the event that it is needed for further verification. In the event that a winner does not provide the required details within 14 days, reject the prize or are ineligible, the promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and another winner will be selected using the same methodology as above. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are the winner.
Delivery: Upon receipt of a valid claim and the completion of any verification process, prize winners will be sent their prize within 30 days. Fitbit Ace3 prizes will be sent via secure signed for postal delivery to the address supplied when requested upon verification of win. Smyth’s voucher prizes will be sent as a voucher code via email to the email entered at point of entry.
Wrap Up Prize Draw Winner Selection: The x2 winners of the Fitbit Ace 3 will be randomly drawn by computer process from all entries received during the Wrap Up Draw period on 20.01.22.
Wrap Up Prize Draw Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via the email address used on entry by 27.01.22 and will be required to confirm acceptance of the Prize, eligibility and further delivery information eg postal address for Fitbits within 14 days of initial contact. If the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/spam folders to ensure they are in receipt of any communications. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email account during this time in case they are the winner.
Activity Vouchers - how to claim
All entrants during the Main Promotional Period will also be eligible to claim a Minis Go Free Activity Voucher. Following entry into the draw, all entrants will be shown a URN on-screen and given the option to choose and claim their voucher instantly by clicking the link and claiming immediately, or requesting the URN be emailed to them to the address supplied at point of entry on minisgetmoving.com for them to use at a later date. With either option entrants will be able to click the link and register by entering their URN code at the voucher claim site. They will then be able to search for venues and print a voucher for their selected venue at their convenience.
Depending on the activity the voucher either provides free entrance or participation for one child (Free), or free entrance/participation when accompanied by an adult paying full price (2 for 1).
2 for 1 activities include: Canoeing, Family Attractions, Go Karting, Golf, Horse Riding, Ice Skating, Indoor Climbing Walls, Laser Games, Mountain Biking, Skiing, Snowboarding, SUP (Stand Up Paddle boarding), Swimming, Tenpin Bowling, Theme Parks, Windsurfing.
Free activities include: Badminton, Squash, Tennis
The nature of the activity available e.g. entrance, introductory session, individual tuition or group course varies by centre and by activity as detailed on the voucher claim site.
Please remember to take the printed voucher with you as well as your promotional packaging and receipt to the centre/ attraction.
Entrants must check opening times, prices and any restrictions with their chosen centre prior to visiting. The Promoter will not be liable if chosen activity cannot be undertaken for any reason.
All activity vouchers are subject to individual terms and conditions which will be detailed on the voucher claim site and the printed voucher. Vouchers are valid until 30.06.22